When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's going to be at Springfield, Missouri on May 15th?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wish it wasn't so far south I'd take some of the collection I have listed and try to part it out anyone know of any of these meets closer to St.Joe??

Wish it wasn't so far south I'd take some of the collection I have listed and try to part it out anyone know of any of these meets closer to St.Joe??
I wish there were more bicycle swap meets closer to Tulsa, where I live. This is one of the few that's within reasonable driving distance for me. Maybe someone else knows of a swap meet closer to your area.

I can't drive on Bigg cities to much traffic scares the crud out of me plus Springfield is like 3 hours or so from where I live At.Joe is 1 1/2 hrs but still I'm not scared of st Joe traffic lol but my grandfather passed and their are just so many bike parts left..

Last edited:
There’s one twice a year in Knoxville Iowa. But they just had their Spring one May 1st

Back