When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's going to be at Springfield, Missouri on May 15th?

-
Trailer packed and ready. Still a few nice bikes to get strapped in the truck bed Saturday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone 1625642

!

Have a couple Schwinn nice middleweights I can bring, if a commitment is made.
1960 Hornet, and a 1968 Panther. give me a call and we can work something out!
1-620-820-9339. Thanks, Chris

Ash Grove! That’s where I am. I’m not going to be home today but I could have added a couple of items to your load.
How cool! That's where my grandparents live! I'm actually staying at their house for the weekend. That's one of the reasons I like this swap meet; it's not far from my extended family.

Well, if you're home tomorrow, maybe I can swing by on my way back home. Otherwise, we could meetup some other time.

Ok, I just shot photos of all the stuff I brought back from Springfield, but now I need to sort through them, narrow them down to the best shots (I bracket my exposures,) and edit them in Photoshop so they're within the 2.5mb file size limit before I upload them. This might take a while...

Back