When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's going to be at Springfield, Missouri on May 15th?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Trailer packed and ready. Still a few nice bikes to get strapped in the truck bed Saturday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone 1625642

!

Have a couple Schwinn nice middleweights I can bring, if a commitment is made.
1960 Hornet, and a 1968 Panther. give me a call and we can work something out!
1-620-820-9339. Thanks, Chris

Ash Grove! That’s where I am. I’m not going to be home today but I could have added a couple of items to your load.
How cool! That's where my grandparents live! I'm actually staying at their house for the weekend. That's one of the reasons I like this swap meet; it's not far from my extended family.

Well, if you're home tomorrow, maybe I can swing by on my way back home. Otherwise, we could meetup some other time.

Ok, I just shot photos of all the stuff I brought back from Springfield, but now I need to sort through them, narrow them down to the best shots (I bracket my exposures,) and edit them in Photoshop so they're within the 2.5mb file size limit before I upload them. This might take a while...

Back