When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's got BARS for me? Prewar bars wanted, no NEEDED.. please?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
Who has a set of prewar bars like on this bike for me? I prefer better condition, but straight and this size will do the job..

Please PM me with whatcha got and how much please?

I inherited a Silver King project from TR6SC and would like to complete it in his honor. If you have these bars you will be helping me accomplish my goal to get this bike together for an August BBQ and memorial ride, and of course a showing of a couple of his projects completed.

Thanks for any help you can offer. I'm also looking for a Delta horn light, I can even use just a shell so long as it's got factory slots for the horn. Please see my other wanted ad for images of what I'm looking for.

Thank you!
Balloonatic O-O

bars 26x.jpeg.jpg

Yes! That is correct Glenn... so I would actually like to get a set of Torrington slow bulge for a conventional stem, and a set that are the smaller diameter for the two-piece stem.

Do you know the diameter of the ones I want for the two-piece stem?

I have sets ranging from 24" all the way up to 30", I have a set of 30" Torringtons with original coke bottle grips and original stem,yeah I have stems, wheels, hubs, saddles, saddle frames, springs and hardware, fenders,chainrings,cranks,and did I mention frames

Back