When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's Running 700c Wheels?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
d8a32e7f4e9c4a531a4a9ea98fe6ee34.jpg
26aab707838ab5b41b1d440b392c645c.jpg
I'm a big fan of velocity blunts with cream Amsterdam tires. I have a set of Big Ben fat franks that are brick red they ride really nice but are spendy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think everyone is running 700 tires on their riders, those 700x42c/ Velocity Blunt 35's on FordMike65's bike look awesome .... wow
are you looking for clinchers of single tubes?
I personally would try to find 28" wood clinchers from a canadian bike or buy the very beautiful 28" wood clinchers made in PA from the Amish community
or if you want single tube tires to put on a show bike, I personally only buy the knobbies from universal.com in PA, they are the best looking show tires, they look like most original tires, better that those RD tires
just my opinion

Well I made the jump to 700s, not on the first bike in the thread though...

1928 Electric. eBay 700 wheelset with SC2 rear hub. Tires are Kenda 42's.

77FAC264-B67A-4EA4-AA4A-013832760D4F_zpsgfzpq9qd.jpg

16ADECF0-6633-4456-A2C5-FDA78190B68A_zpsymuqcg5x.jpg

F275B901-106F-416A-AA94-C19DEA921FC6_zpsakqejyaz.jpg

I just went through this for a rim set for a 35 colson....On some good advice and research I picked up a set of Velocity Chukker hoops. They don't look too vintage, but they are durable, wide and look awesome IMHO. They take presta valves, but they can easily be drilled out for shraders

Sweet ride Junk Hunter! I rock the Deep V's on my fixie and love em, so they seemed like a logical choice, plus their made in Michigan like me! Good to hear you love your chukkers, I haven't laced them up yet...

Back