When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

why are some hating on schwinns and letting it be known

-

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
Why is it that some people on here have no problem stating that they don't llike Schwinn's.... talk smack about Schwinn's when Schwinn did nothing to them....dont get....its like ford guys talking with Chevy guys I guess....all in good fun....all i know is ... if I had to run into a burning house for a rescue it would be with a good dependable comrade....like a Schwinn.... :)

Last edited:
It's the same as making fun of blondes, dime a dozen, look good, ride well, but don't know your making fun of them.

There is no bike more sexy than a 1950's SCHWINN tank bike!!!! I LOVE Vintage Schwinns!!!

I've got several bikes from various manufacturers, and I love them all, but my 1950 Schwinn straightbar (no tank) is by far my best rider! I just like good old bikes!

Baaddd pun Bri. I'm just say'n I'd rather see someone post pics of some cool bikes, naked pictures of their wives--oh wait I already have some of those! You get my drift----V/r Shawn

Back