When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why I sold part of my bicycle collection

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
...oh and, great bike Frank, I was very happy when I heard you bought this one. I was wondering why it was sitting there, seemed like a fantastic deal! (for a Schwinn that is)
sad to see you let go of the Flying Ace though. :(

That bike is just Gorgeous frank and there couldn't be anyone else who deserves this bicycle more than you. Congrats and good luck with it enjoy it!!

Thanks for straitening the pictures for me.

Very nice, congrats

20140302_145652-1.jpg

20140302_145731-1.jpg

20140302_145819-1.jpg

20140302_150028-1.jpg

20140302_150054-1.jpg

very nice bike frank, I have to admit I'm not normally a Schwinn guy but the double duty fork is really cool and with all the stuff Schwinn threw on the autocycle, it sure makes one hell of a Cadillac for bikes.

hope to see it sometime.

Nick.

very nice bike frank, I have to admit I'm not normally a Schwinn guy but the double duty fork is really cool and with all the stuff Schwinn threw on the autocycle, it sure makes one hell of a Cadillac for bikes.

hope to see it sometime.

Nick.

That's why they call it the Cadillac of bikes Nick.... No cheap gimmicky sh*& here! come on look at this bike!! Schwinn nailed it... pure beauty and NO other bike compares...Im sorry, but its true.... this is top of the crop during pre war...

Last edited by a moderator:
...oh and, great bike Frank, I was very happy when I heard you bought this one. I was wondering why it was sitting there, seemed like a fantastic deal! (for a Schwinn that is)

--------------

Last edited:

Hi Scott
The two Flying Aces( Colson and Dayton ) I sold were tough choices to make. It was to the point I couldn't get into my basement anymore so it was time to do an upgrade and pass some bikes along for others to enjoy I doubt I will fill the basement up with prewar Schwinns but I am gonna try.

Frank

Back