When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why is it I have a problem and others don't

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I know a guy who is an actual hoarder. he's homeless, and pays storage for his hoard. mostly junk, some tools and assorted good stuff. his sister bought him a car from his fathers estate and within a week it was full of garbage. nice car! much nicer than mine, until he got it.

big difference between a hoarder and a nutty collector.

Those 66-67 Chargers are so damn cool I still remember the 1st time I saw one in 1966. I was 12 years old. I stood there and just looked and looked and looked at it. Walking around the car. I didn't really know what I was looking at but I knew I liked it.

This is the one that I owned that turned me into a Mopar guy 426 4 spd. 1968 RR w/dana 60

20201229_194937.jpg

20201229_194949.jpg

20201229_195508.jpg

20201229_195430.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt the car conversation. Great collection, More space more treasures! What about the belt setup on the fenderless Elgin? You do that yourself?
Great way to spin the rear wheel!

Back