When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why Not Disclose What You Paid?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No problem sharing what I paid or what I sold for....

Doesn't really matter. Money is worthless paper manipulated daily by central bankers.

Old bikes are a fixed commodity....only so many in circulation at any given time.
Tell that to my mortgage company.....Lol

Lol.

They already know it. They make money on the spread. Doesn't matter to them if the money is deflated. Their profit is built in.
This is a machine we will never get out of and even if we converted over taco bell hot-sauce packets as currency, there would still be rap videos with guys pouring buckets of hot-sauce on the hood of Bentleys and telling me how much more of it he has than me.
Yeah it sucks.....but its the machine we chose.

Maybe people do not state because they just do not remember, or have not cared to do the math anymore or for a while — does that include the tires, tubes and grips, don’t forget rim strips, 3-spokes, 2 ball bearings, the left pedal, labor and consumables, etc..

They might not have an approved cost accounting system, because, (wait for it), “it’s just a hobby”.

Last edited:
I don’t care what someone paid. I’m interested in what someone was asking. You can google to your hearts content but if everyone blocks what the going rate is. How does one know where to start pricing wise. I guess the answer is….

C8CEA798-4AE3-49CD-B250-4ADECC4B15B3.png

This is a machine we will never get out of and even if we converted over taco bell hot-sauce packets as currency, there would still be rap videos with guys pouring buckets of hot-sauce on the hood of Bentleys and telling me how much more of it he has than me.
Yeah it sucks.....but its the machine we chose.
More like, civilization thrust it upon itself out of inherent greed. Blame it on the snake, Adam, or Eve, your choice. I blame the snake.

Back