When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

why?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

piercer_99

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1575151917949.png

1575151943564.png

Does this maybe explain why?

Item location:
Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Looks like the chain guard and front fender are not original to the bike.

It's his 1st " Bad to the Bone Unique Bike Build " He's got the bug , to do it again.............and now wants you to "Fund" it . He says that in his description. His price is high ( To me ) for what it is..................but, it's ART ?? He may perfect his art.........it may get worse ,Who knows. I just think he needs to lower his price. I think the bike is fine as is , Remember it's Unique . :poutingcat: In fact , I could use some funding as well...................and I won't charge overseas shipping on my EXTRA parts !! At least He's bein' creative ! ( See Hanging Socket Box - - - - -as Tool Box ) That was Genius !! ;) Here's part of his description . Hmmmmm.....:oops:

"This bike was definitely best eye catcher I have ever seen"

"it is not a possible pass on a bike while driving and do not hear stunning comments, even from a car you can always hear WOW effect "

"This bike was my experiment and prototype and would be a great item for any collection."

Trying to be very respectful here, but I think you need to respect his/her vision, it might not be yours or mine but that's not the point, Todd

Just opinions as far as I can see. It is an open forum. People are allowed to not like something, just as they are allowed to like something. Nothing even approaching lawsuit worthiness here.*

However, if this bike was something that I created, yes, my feelings would be hurt.
But, I would have been the one that left it open to scrutiny, so again, yes, I'd expect to have to take the good with the bad. (That's not to say I wouldn't be taking names ;))

*Forum issues

Last edited:
Back