When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wifes Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Art Munson

On Training Wheels
Just getting started with this fun hobby! My wife likes them too. Does this mean we are old now? What do you guys think? Got it for $225, I think that was a great deal and he is a great guy. Thanks Mike! BTW I love how easy it is to post pics to the thread. Great job admin guy!
Danas 39 9-17 (2).JPG

Just getting started with this fun hobby! My wife likes them too. Does this mean we are old now? What do you guys think? Got it for $225, I think that was a great deal and he is a great guy. Thanks Mike! BTW I love how easy it is to post pics to the thread. Great job admin guy!View attachment 696394
Not even close to being old Art. Welcome to the bike hobby and there's a lot of good people on here to get info from and bikes as well.
Sean

Just getting started with this fun hobby! My wife likes them too. Does this mean we are old now? What do you guys think? Got it for $225, I think that was a great deal and he is a great guy. Thanks Mike! BTW I love how easy it is to post pics to the thread. Great job admin guy!View attachment 696394
What a beauty! Love those colors:hearteyes:

Back