When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wihzzr Pacemaker Problem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You are comparing a 1949 Whizzer with a replica. You need to think about what you want to do. Do you want something just to ride or a real classic that will appreciate in value?

Welll

You are comparing a 1949 Whizzer with a replica. You need to think about what you want to do. Do you want something just to ride or a real classic that will appreciate in value?

I have seen my restored wz go down- used to be worth something now a b6 or phantom is worth more!??!?!? nutty

Is it your opinion that what you call a replica, new edition whizzer has no value? where is your proof?

The vintage sportsman and ambassador are the same, yes ambassador has 24" wheels, frame is 1 inch longer, motor is 300s or 600s for both. What's the difference?

Give me some comparisons.

Thanks,
Ray

Back