When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wilier Trestiana - 1947

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Schwinny

I live for the CABE
Not to take thunder from @Freqman1 , but here is one of the bikes from the group he just bought his very nice Hetchins Vade Mecum from.
This is such a cool and unusual bike it deserves its own thread, don't ya think?
I finally figured out the combination and unlocked the pics from the gathering of for sale bikes that we've gone over in a separate thread.
Here is the latest blurb from the warden;

"I have done a lot of checking on the 1947 Wilier with a Wilier expert. He believes it is probably an older restoration (40 + years) and not entirely original. He knew every little nuance regarding Wiliers so I tend to believe him. Hence I have dropped the price."

Interested parties can contact him directly. I am not involved at all other than to post some cool bike pics for your perusal.

I believe this bike is still available. I'm trying to reduce my collection or I'd be seriously considering this bike. V/r Shawn
Oh, yes.
This bike is available.
And I might add, at a price you'd be hard pressed to buy a Cambia Corsa driveline for by itself.
I just moved across the country, and with gratuities and new houses and bills to deal with, Im hovering for a little while.
Otherwise.... you may never have seen any pictures of this collection at all.... :)

how about that - and we thought you posted because you bought it.
No, I just answered an add to look at a bike knowing there were more to see.... and saw a lot.
The owner / collector is a real nice guy in a very small town in Iowa and it is time for him to sell many of his herd. He's been at it awhile and things aren't moving locally so I thought I'd help him out and post some of his collection.
He's already sold two to CABE members I think.
Im glad to help.

I've also got my mind set on a certain unmentioned bike in the herd if it will make it till Im flush again.

No, I just answered an add to look at a bike knowing there were more to see.... and saw a lot.
The owner / collector is a real nice guy in a very small town in Iowa and it is time for him to sell many of his herd. He's been at it awhile and things aren't moving locally so I thought I'd help him out and post some of his collection.
He's already sold two to CABE members I think.
Im glad to help.

I've also got my mind set on a certain unmentioned bike in the herd if it will make it till Im flush again.
This is where I got the Hetchins from. Dave (the seller) is a great guy to work with and the bike arrived well packed and without damage. He's got some great stuff at decent prices--worth a look. V/r Shawn

Back