When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

William Read & Sons Ladies TOC Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handyman

I live for the CABE
Hi Cabers,
I recently came across this TOC William Reed and Sons Ladies bicycle and have a shot at purchasing it for what I consider a decent price. I'm basically an Iver Johnson type guy and don't have much of an interest in adding this to my collection but I thought it might be something I could grab and perhaps trade for something that might be slightly more near and dear to me. I've never even heard of the brand/manufacturer...............any thoughts, value ? Pete in Fitchburg

IMG_4128.JPG
IMG_4122.JPG
IMG_4121.JPG
IMG_4123.JPG
?

That's quite the warp in the front rim! I've never seen one that bad before. I'm not sure on value where you are, but you could tell the seller it's missing its chain guard and so he/she should sell for less ;) It's a nice bike with almost all of its parts, I say grab it.

William Read & Sons was a sporting goods retailer based in Boston. I suspect your very pretty bike could be a re-badged Featherstone.

1897:

415&rotation=0&brightness=0&contrast=0&invert=0&ts=1506913431&h=5c4888c618d7dd7cf3e4432fb4e87f2d.jpg

8ae1ada1e3356e59d0b44b1287e44a55.jpg

Last edited:
Back