When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Winchester Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dan the bike man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Suspended
Does anyone have info on Winchester bikes? The man I bought this from thought 1898 +/- Does this company have anything to do with the gun company?
Win1.JPG

Thanks!

Thank you for the information. I thought it had the "look" of a much older bike. He did a little research on The Wheelman and said the company was in business late-1800s - early 1900's. I had no idea, so thank you.

I second Catfish's statement, you have a late 1930's early 1940's Snyder Built bike. Not even close to 1890's-1900's.

look at some bikes from the 1890s , compare to your bike and you will see the difference , especially the way that handlebar ,attaches , , look at the pedals ,,vs, an early set of pedals , there are many ways to show the era of your bike , goggle search 1890s winchester bicycle , images , not an expert or know it all ,
10304876_10204533260946749_5607676320582865707_n (1).jpg

Sorry Guys, wasn't thinking Saturday I guess...I have 1890's bikes and should've realized the guy was wrong. Duh on my part. Thanks for the replies, I see it now.

Back