When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WINDSOR Competition...just picked it up!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Detailing is coming along quite nicely! Chrome is cleaning up as I had hoped.

IMG_6381.jpg

IMG_6382.jpg

Cleanup is coming along nicely. And as I was hoping, the hubs are in perfect condition. This is just using WD-40 and a paper towel.

Oh...and here is the serial number in case anyone into Windor's would like it.

IMG_6392.jpg

IMG_6394.jpg

IMG_6395.jpg

IMG_6396.jpg

All done. To bad that it's to small a frame for me, but I'll keep it for a while as eye candy.

IMG_6405.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

IMG_6408.jpg

IMG_6418.jpg

IMG_6419.jpg

IMG_6420.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg

IMG_6427.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg

Nice Score ! and Great work on the clean up. It's eye candy for sure . Not understanding why your not gonna ride it ? Thanks for sharing all the photo's . They really show great detail . Excellent on all accounts ! :cool:

Nice Score ! and Great work on the clean up. It's eye candy for sure . Not understanding why your not gonna ride it ? Thanks for sharing all the photo's . They really show great detail . Excellent on all accounts ! :cool:

Thanks Curtis!

Frame is small for me, as you can tell by the seat and neck height I need to be at to feel comfortable. I'm 6' with long legs, and generally ride 24'' or 25'' frames, or 61cm to 63cm depending on stand-over height.

IMG_6421.jpg

IMG_6422.jpg

IMG_6423.jpg

IMG_6428.jpg

IMG_6431.jpg

They used to call them "The Mexican Cinelli" and in the 70's I rode a handful of races where there were several members or most of the Mexican National team in the field- most of those were rather small guys on tiny frames- not much of a wheel to suck ever, but they could sure move those silver Windsor bikes around, darting in and out everywhere, and formidable climbers.

I have great respect for these bicycles- a nice find.

Back