When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WINDSOR Competition...just picked it up!

-
Detailing is coming along quite nicely! Chrome is cleaning up as I had hoped.

IMG_6381.jpg

IMG_6382.jpg

Cleanup is coming along nicely. And as I was hoping, the hubs are in perfect condition. This is just using WD-40 and a paper towel.

Oh...and here is the serial number in case anyone into Windor's would like it.

IMG_6392.jpg

IMG_6394.jpg

IMG_6395.jpg

IMG_6396.jpg

All done. To bad that it's to small a frame for me, but I'll keep it for a while as eye candy.

IMG_6405.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

IMG_6408.jpg

IMG_6418.jpg

IMG_6419.jpg

IMG_6420.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg

IMG_6427.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg

Nice Score ! and Great work on the clean up. It's eye candy for sure . Not understanding why your not gonna ride it ? Thanks for sharing all the photo's . They really show great detail . Excellent on all accounts ! :cool:

Nice Score ! and Great work on the clean up. It's eye candy for sure . Not understanding why your not gonna ride it ? Thanks for sharing all the photo's . They really show great detail . Excellent on all accounts ! :cool:

Thanks Curtis!

Frame is small for me, as you can tell by the seat and neck height I need to be at to feel comfortable. I'm 6' with long legs, and generally ride 24'' or 25'' frames, or 61cm to 63cm depending on stand-over height.

IMG_6421.jpg

IMG_6422.jpg

IMG_6423.jpg

IMG_6428.jpg

IMG_6431.jpg

They used to call them "The Mexican Cinelli" and in the 70's I rode a handful of races where there were several members or most of the Mexican National team in the field- most of those were rather small guys on tiny frames- not much of a wheel to suck ever, but they could sure move those silver Windsor bikes around, darting in and out everywhere, and formidable climbers.

I have great respect for these bicycles- a nice find.

Back