When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiring Diagram

-

1817cent

Riding my 41 Super Deluxe Autocycle
I just recently purchased a 41 autocycle super deluxe and some of the wiring was disconnected during shipping. I would like to show as original but dont know the proper manner to connect. The bike has 4 wires coming out of the tank and one is connected to the headlights in a series. There is a hole on each side on the bottom of the handlebars about 2 inches over from the stem. Does a wire go in each hole and the 3rd go to the bracket.on the speedo connection? Thanks Jay

You should have wires dropping out of those holes on the bars going into the tank. One goes to the horn button and the other to the speedo light. One wire comes from the lights into the tank. From experience I can tell you this can be a real PITA depending on the inside condition of the bars. Another thing to watch is wiring the EA buttons. That bakelite gets brittle with age and breaks easily. Here is the wiring diagram Mark has in his album that I used to do my '38 canti SD https://thecabe.com/forum/media/dsc00014.5456/ V/r Shawn

Back