When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wishing for a rack

-

buickmike

I live for the CABE
Want to buy this kind of rack. For this kind of bike. Specific to 36 roadmaster (CWC products) photos courtesy of @bikewhorder. Pm with info leads tips hunches whatever.

uploadfromtaptalk1510880688900.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1510880735888.jpg

FOUND! !

Last edited:
If I'm thinking correctly there are 2 types. One with fixed legs and one without. Pretty sure the fixed leg type is earlier.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes I examined my 38 roadmaster an hour ago. You're right about legs I'm afraid. Was thinking I was gonna throw some prewar legs from a 6 Holer on em. But too much of a change

The. Forward point of attachment. Looks like it would.pitch the rack at a different angle. Tho yes after you mention it the rest of it is similar
Normally I'm into Schwinn so all this is new to me

Last edited:
Also straight legs and curved legs. You would want straight for 1936. Curved for 37-38 Supremes among others later down the timeline.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sure that CWC built these racks with the curved leg version for their house Roadmaster brand... having said that I’ll note that I have been mistaken before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like a curved leg version is the more readily available. I want what's best for the bike

Back