When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Withdrawn Raleigh 1974 International 23 1/2" Copper Original

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnderella

Wore out three sets of tires already!
For Sale PICK UP ONLY ! This is a 1974 Raleigh International in very good condition. The color is copper which most people think is the best color for Internationals. I bought this from the family of the original owner. At that time it had been in climate controlled storage for some time. I have done nothing to it and it remains as I found it. Included in the auction is the owners manual and original sale receipt. The rear Campagnolo derailleur is dated 74. This bike appears original except for the handlebar tape and upgrade to campagnolo brakes. The brake upgrade is shown on the original receipt. There are two sets of wheels both with High Flange campagnolo Record hubs, one clincher set and one sew up set. The sew up set has tires but I do not know if they hold air. The clinchers do hold air. The receipt shows the additional clincher set which were built at the time of the bicycle purchase. As you likely know the saddle is a Brooks professional and the tubing is Reynolds double butted 531. The drive train, seat post, pedals, and hubs are campy. The seat tube is aprox. 23.5" c-t, the top tube is aprox. 23" c-c, and the standover is aprox. 33". The paint and decals are in nice condition except for the Reynolds decals which are normally flaking on these bikes. The chrome looks a bit dull which I believe will clean up some, again I have done no clean up on this bike. I never clean vintage items and leave that to the new owner but this bike is rather clean as I found it. Certainly the bike should be serviced since it has been unused for some time. The gear ratios are taped to the handlebars as was a common practice by novice riders in the 1970's. There is a Zefal pump which looks to have been with the bike a long time. The serial number (WC4..... 560) is not all legible but does match the serial on the receipt. The serial indicates the bike was manufactured in the third fortnight 1974 at the Worksop facility. Raleigh Internationals are great riding, great looking bikes, they are well respected among bicycle enthusiasts. PICK UP ONLY in suburban Chicago. PRICE $900.00 no less.

raleigh 1.JPG

raleigh 2.JPG

raleigh 3.JPG

raleigh 4.JPG

raleigh 5.JPG

raleigh 6.JPG

raleigh 7.JPG

raleigh 8.JPG

raleigh 9.JPG

raleigh 10.JPG

raleigh 11.JPG

raleigh 12.JPG