When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Without my "Rogue" reflector, I feel, well.........PRACTICALLY NAKED!"

-
Price
$30 Shipped
Zipcode
Put a "Rogue" reflector on your bicycle, and feel almost naked no more.*

*exclusions apply.

Last edited:
At least get his address spelled right. Not very respectfull of what YOU want...

I see the reflectors,especially model 807 is made from bearings, What grease do you recommend using on them and how often do you grease them ? Are instructions included with the purchase ? Are these bearings made in the USA or China ? Thank you.

HOLA TO THE "CABERS KNOWN NOW AS THE ROGUE WARRIORS" TODAY I RECEIVED THE 2 RREFLECTORS, WELL PACKED, FOR THE LONG JOURNEY, FROM THE @Boris HQ, TO ME, IN THE FRONT LINE, OF THE BATTLE OF THE C.A.B.E*!* P.S. THE 2 BOTTLES OF" HOME MADE HIGH OCTANE WATER" ARE A PRODUCT FROM MY BEAUTIFUL ISLAND, DIDN'T CAME BY MAIL*!* ROGUE MEKANIXFIX, ROGER OUT!😎👽😜

20211120_104921~2.jpg

After JimmyThe Dog's, the remaining Rogue reflectors from this run have minor patina, a slightly weaker Schwinn imprint or no imprint at all. Have no fear, they're all still up to my high quality standard and they all still look great.

“Today is a good day to 'buy'. Follow me”.
Low Dog, Oglala Sioux war chief, rallying his troops.

At least I think that's the way it went.

Last edited:
Back