When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOLF DEVIL SKULL and COOL CAT METAL ORNAMENTS PLATE TOPPERS FOR BIKES & CARS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Bicycle Mike

Look Ma, No Hands!
I manufactured these WOLF DEVIL SKULL & COOL CAT License plate toppers/bicycle ornaments.

Ive sold them in magazines for $25 each plus $5 shipping. In the last 4 years 12,000 have found homes. I still have some left

The WOLF has one eye that moves in mesmerizing Hypnotic eccentric circles while his long tongue wags back and forth,

The DEVIL has one eye that moves in mesmerizing Hypnotic eccentric circles while his cigar wags back and forth,

The SKULL has two eyes that move in mesmerizing Hypnotic eccentric circles while his cigar wags back and forth,

The CAT which is very limited and comes with red eyes or black eyes your choice Eyes Move Tongue wags.

(Ive sold over 50,000 cats since 1972)

Attaches easily to gooseneck stem bolts or rear fender mudflaps or jewels to hold it on.
I also provide a suction cup with a hanger that fits through the brass eyelet (that provides the pivot movement)
SO you can hang it in your window if you dont want to attach it to your bike or license plate bolt

SEE PICTURES. IN SOME OF THE PIX YOU WILL SEE THEM DISPLAYED WITH MY JEWEL REFLECTORS ADVERTISED ON THE CABE

$18.95 EACH OR TEN FOR $140 shipped
paypal to [email protected]. be sure to tell me what your payment is for and your address.

Last edited:
Back