When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woman's Military Mg Columbia

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

37schwinn

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is an original MG Columbia woman's bicycle. Hard to find, not many around, and never listed for sale. The frame, forks, truss brackets, chain guard, crank, sprocket, and complete wheels are original to this bike. And in reality that is the most important stuff. The front hub is a 36-10 eclipse, the rear hub is a morrow 36-10 date code M4.
The seat is a persons and I believe is correct for this bike. Blackout Torrington R stem, NOS Torrington OD bars, NOS OD grips (hard to find i.e. Expensive), NN brass co. Bell, NOS OD rear fender, NOS Torrington #9 pedals, Persons original tool bag missing straps (hard to find i.e. Again , expensive), Morrow wrench, period screwdriver, all original Torrington bearings. NOS correct rear reflector, Delta smooth top winner with correct switch and pretty clean inside missing rear screw, blackout correct kickstand.

Fork needs straightening, tried the truss bars today and they seem too long? Front fender is a period Columbia and a close match with rolling on the end.

All in all a pretty rare bike that's ready for someone to take it the rest of the way.

$2800 delivered to veterans stadium long beach this Sunday only.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back