When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Women's 60s Huffy Corvair, Camaro tank

-

atencioee

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm looking for a women's Huffy Corvair tank...the one that does NOT have a switch and has "Corvair" on the side...not the top.

@partsguy Is there such a thing?

There is a plain white lighted tank on eBay, whole, I needed that if you don't and @bcrawf283 Bruce Crawford in Ohio can make the decals, that's what he specializes in.

I seen that white one on Ebay...you can order it if you want. I like it and it is shaped very similar. However, the one I'm looking for does not have a light nor the switches. It's important that I get the right one because I have a men's corvair, which has it's tank, and a women's bike which is missing half the tank and I would like to restore the set.
You are saying that Bruce Crawford makes decals for vintage Huffy bikes?

You give him dimensions and he makes about anything, not to mention he sells the oval head badge decal for those tank bikes.

PS I had no bites and I don't have Paypal. And I think he has pictures of the Apollo? tank I sent him. He also made the decals for my Rollfasts Rosa and Beryl.

I didn't realize you were tge one selling the white huffy tank. What huffy bike and what year did you get that? I might be interested.

As for Bruce Crawford, how do I get a hold of him or gow do you get a hold of him?

Nope, I was watching it, I don't sell on eBay, that person is on another sector of Earth than mine. It's called Oregon.

I want a tank for it so she has a proper headlight. As far as I know there was no taillight for that line.

Those are my sister's kids getting the bikes, they will be properly equipped.

Nope, I was watching it, I don't sell on eBay, that person is on another sector of Earth than mine. It's called Oregon.

I want a tank for it so she has a proper headlight. As far as I know there was no taillight for that line.

Those are my sister's kids getting the bikes, they will be properly equipped.
How do I contact Bruce Crawford?

I think I have what you need. There is a least a couple Huffys with tanks and guards. I am selling all these parts and bikes.
bike 3.jpg

Back