When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Women's Huffy?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Oilit

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I picked this bike up as part of a package deal, it's a women's bike and there's no head badge but I'm thinking it's a Huffy. The other bike was pre-war, but this has a Musselman hub with a black-out arm, so I'm guessing early post-war. Am I close?

IMG_3906.JPG

IMG_3899.JPG

IMG_3903.JPG

IMG_3904.JPG

IMG_3905.JPG

IMG_3915.JPG

Yeah... Mid 40s Huffman. Looks like that to me. Find the serial number and check it in the Huffman thread on here
I was looking at @Freqman1's web site and it looks similar to the examples he shows there but not exactly like any of them, but it also looks like Huffman changed their serial formats a lot, even depending on who they were building bikes for. But my knowledge of Huffman/Huffy bikes is slim, so I appreciate you taking the time to look at mine. I wasn't sure, but I knew there were others here who would know!

Yep, thats right. They introduced a brand new prewar-style rear fork in the postwar era. This bike is before the change.

Back