When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Women's Iver Johnson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HuffmanAirflyte

On Training Wheels
Hello,
I just picked up my first Iver Johnson. I have some photos on flicker http://www.flickr.com/photos/100878329@N08/sets/72157636481934104/
I was looking on the internet to see if I could find serial numbers but it seemed like the info was scattered. My serial number is 509479. I don't know if anyone might know what year it is. I am guessing 1920s-1930s. It does not have clincher rims. I am guessing that they are 28" tubular. The rust is pretty heavy. The chain guard rusted through and there is a hole in the frame. I hope to restore it. Any info about it would be awesome.

Also the threaded portion of the fork tube apparently sheared off and the handle bars are missing. I don't care if the handle bars are original but it would be nice to have the original fork. Does anyone know of one for cheap? That or I might weld on a new threaded section.

Back