When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Won an old hornet in a raffle please help with ID

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was surprised a couple of weeks ago. I took four bikes to a swap meet and the only one I sold was a 24" girls bike. A 30's something young lady about 4"10" rode it around and fell in love with it.

100_4211.jpg

I didn't sell any of the other three, all of which were 26" Schwinn middleweights.

But as was said earlier, for the money you'll get out of it, clean it, grease it, and ride or sell it. You shouldn't get hurt.

I just sold a similar 1960 24" girls Deluxe Tornado on ebay for $165 plus shipping. I had all kind of offers and interest. Could not believe it. I was sorry I had the buy it now at $165 as I think it would have brought more. Almost all the interest was from CA buyers??

Attachments

• P1010031.jpg
    P1010031.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
If you have questions, the CABE has answers!
Your bicycle is worth approximately 165.00 (plus shipping?) to a 4'10" or height restricted female (comprising 1% of the hobby) residing in California.
If you are handy with wrenches and have some boxes lying around...nah, I won't go there.
Chris

If you have questions, the CABE has answers!
Your bicycle is worth approximately 165.00 (plus shipping?) to a 4'10" or height restricted female (comprising 1% of the hobby) residing in California.
If you are handy with wrenches and have some boxes lying around...nah, I won't go there.
Chris
Thanks a lot I darn near spit apple juice on my computer screen. A true LOL moment. :D

Back