wont last!!!

This ad disappears when logged in

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Mar 3, 2011
Minneapolis, United States
cant believe this hasnt sold yet,only $125,with the og blown innertube stickkin out
00303_jFp2jQcWqlw_600x450.jpg

OhioJones

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Aug 1, 2015
Detroit, United States
Every person that ever did this to a bike back in 1543 is now dead. Treat them right. Or else...haha

KevinsBikes

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 21, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
I saw that for sale for a long time, I think maybe over a year now. Fair price, but she is rough, needs new tubes and tires, not skiptooth, needs better seat, people seem to dislike the white rims in general. If you put the $ in to make a nice rider you'd get a handful of guys offering you "$50 cash today!". If you need a ladies rider its a good candidate though.

Balloonoob

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jan 24, 2019
Longmont Colorado
I saw that for sale for a long time, I think maybe over a year now. Fair price, but she is rough, needs new tubes and tires, not skiptooth, needs better seat, people seem to dislike the white rims in general. If you put the $ in to make a nice rider you'd get a handful of guys offering you "$50 cash today!". If you need a ladies rider its a good candidate though.
These are just kind of responses i appreciate when inquiring about a potential find. This bike did not look like the score I'm looking for in my neighborhood. And oh yeah..... What brand is this ladybird?

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture