When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woo Hoo! Pinstriping masking tape!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jeff54

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Of course, after I just bought an old school pinstriper, I hit this site and it's just down the street, (25miles) from me. These old hands are hardly the striper to be, but, for kicks I fingered I'd give it a try with old school, Sears 'master paint striper' tool. . Albiet I'm actually scared, to even dare free hand or guided striping . Yet now (actually for near 40 years) anybody can do it with this masking tape thing by Finesse Pinstriping!

Just lay down the sized tape ya want, and it's old school cheap to me too: $8 to 10 bucks for 42 foot roll, My favorite way to go. And maybe cheaper shopping around for their product. Lay it down, paint your stripe, dry and pull it off.
You, even me can paint, yes actually paint, never-mind stupid pinstripe tape, no sir! make slick, clean, straight; no shaky hands or sloppy lines, any size, even double stripes if ya want too; How cool is that?
Their masking tape sizes: https://www.finessepinstriping.com/striper/

https://www.finessepinstriping.com/instructions/

tell em jeff54 sent ya, and I want a commission! {grin} :grimacing::cool::rolleyes:

Last edited:
We used that stripping tape back in the late 60's , easy to use. Then mid 70's everyone went stripping tape easier and a lot faster and last longer.

Love that stuff!
6702E08C-DA76-47E4-A947-C9F953B42EED.jpeg

Back