When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wood Bicycle from around 1900

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
When I seen a wood bike at the copake I couldn’t remember the manufacture name so I googled “wood bicycle” and that one was/is for sale on first dibs for $12,000 obo I thought that the joints are nickel was so clean. I was tempted to go to NY to purchase along with a Hiawatha airflow. Now my collection is now rideable only. Kids grow up and have kids and if they find anything with wheels it needs to be used. I thought what a deal $12,000

When I seen a wood bike at the copake I couldn’t remember the manufacture name so I googled “wood bicycle” and that one was/is for sale on first dibs for $12,000 obo I thought that the joints are nickel was so clean. I was tempted to go to NY to purchase along with a Hiawatha airflow. Now my collection is now rideable only. Kids grow up and have kids and if they find anything with wheels it needs to be used. I thought what a deal $12,000
If it was this one it's still available. If I'm remembering correctly it's been up there for about 5 years now.

Screenshot_20230515-200505.png

That would be the one. I’m wondering why so cheap? Restored? I know keeping even a small room at the correct temp isn’t cheap like a humidor and renting a spot for a guitar isn’t fun either. This is one reason I stayed away. Or is it truly for sale?

That would be the one. I’m wondering why so cheap? Restored? I know keeping even a small room at the correct temp isn’t cheap like a humidor and renting a spot for a guitar isn’t fun either. This is one reason I stayed away. Or is it truly for sale?
not the same bike as the Canadian McCloskey wood bicycle

It's actively for sale I cant remember if he brought it to the copake swap last year or not. However there was a chilion in the auction that brought $4500. Wasn't as pretty but also brings up the question of if it were so reasonably priced why hasn't it sold? Definately not the same as the Mc. but neither is a comet.

Reactions: Dra
Back