When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wooden rims 700C nice pair

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm confused/you sent a "PP request for funds" that included an amount of 226,00 usd ($220 + $6 for fees). A simple keystroke error,which I asked you to change the comma to a period. No response other than to delete the PP request. I then asked "will you be sending a revised money request?". Your response was "still available" under the posting.

Am I missing something?

Thank you....your note related to the Paypal restriction clarifies the situation........

Apologize for any inconvenience.......

Hi Sprocket, Kevin, you've probably worked it out, but:

Sprocket, some European countries use commas (eg, France, Belgium) instead of periods. Others (UK, Eire) do not. It can get a little confusing at times here!

Kevin, for 'to' read 'too'.

Hope this is helpful,

Best Regards,

Adrian

sorry, my native language = dutch...I hope you speak as much dutch as I speak English...

I thought you were no longer interested

I'll send you a new request

rgds

Thank you Kevin,you are "right on" just sent the 226,00 USD,it was then converted to $226.00 for the final payment,really appreciate your help.

Kristiaan: Your Paypal payment was just sent. This has been complicated,but educational transaction,thanks to Kevin,all is well.......

Back