When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wooden rims 700C nice pair

-
I'm confused/you sent a "PP request for funds" that included an amount of 226,00 usd ($220 + $6 for fees). A simple keystroke error,which I asked you to change the comma to a period. No response other than to delete the PP request. I then asked "will you be sending a revised money request?". Your response was "still available" under the posting.

Am I missing something?

Thank you....your note related to the Paypal restriction clarifies the situation........

Apologize for any inconvenience.......

Hi Sprocket, Kevin, you've probably worked it out, but:

Sprocket, some European countries use commas (eg, France, Belgium) instead of periods. Others (UK, Eire) do not. It can get a little confusing at times here!

Kevin, for 'to' read 'too'.

Hope this is helpful,

Best Regards,

Adrian

sorry, my native language = dutch...I hope you speak as much dutch as I speak English...

I thought you were no longer interested

I'll send you a new request

rgds

Thank you Kevin,you are "right on" just sent the 226,00 USD,it was then converted to $226.00 for the final payment,really appreciate your help.

Kristiaan: Your Paypal payment was just sent. This has been complicated,but educational transaction,thanks to Kevin,all is well.......

Back