When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worksman LGB (Cycle-Truck) early style basket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

REC

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
This is a pretty nice overall condition early style "Steel Strap" type basket ONLY. Very similar in size to the small Schwinn Cycle-Truck size. I bought it a little more than two years ago and ended up with it as an extra after some recent additions to the group. This looks pretty good on a Cycle-Truck, and would be close to indestructable through normal use. You could own it for $200 shipped in the lower 48 ONLY. Paypal as friends/family. THIS IS ONLY THE BASKET, NOTHING MORE!
PM if you're interested or with questions

WORKSMAN STEEL BASKET02[1].jpg

WORKSMAN STEEL BASKET01[1].jpg

WORKSMAN STEEL BASKET04[1].jpg

WORKSMAN STEEL BASKET02[1].jpg

WORKSMAN STEEL BASKET01[1].jpg

WORKSMAN STEEL BASKET04[1].jpg

Last edited:
This is a pretty nice overall condition early style "Steel Strap" type basket ONLY. Very similar in size to the small Schwinn Cycle-Truck size. I bought it a little more than two years ago and ended up with it as an extra after some recent additions to the group. This looks pretty good on a Cycle-Truck, and would be close to indestructable through normal use. You could own it for $200 shipped in the lower 48 ONLY. Paypal as friends/family. THIS IS ONLY THE BASKET, NOTHING MORE!
PM if you're interested or with questions

View attachment 1153405

View attachment 1153406

View attachment 1153407

View attachment 1153405

View attachment 1153406

View attachment 1153407

View attachment 1153405

View attachment 1153406

View attachment 1153407
Hola I have one that came off from a Worksman bike pretty heavy stuff!

Hola I have one that came off from a Worksman bike pretty heavy stuff!

This ad was titled:
Worksman LGB (Cycle-Truck) early style basket.... It is clearly stated to be a Worksman basket. If you have one you want to sell, please list it in a separate ad. Thank you

Back