When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Worksman Mover/Adaptable trikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

guzziworksman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just in case anyone's interested...I have two Worksman trikes I need to sell. First up...a Mover. Asking 275. The ultimate Worksman - over 500 lb. capacity. 3-speed...got it in a pkg. deal; seems to work - but honestly, untested. Comes with extra set of much better rear fenders, very nice chrome chain guard. Chain disconnected and in huge cargo box. Too many projects, I need the room, health issues dictate I move most of my stuff, on. An easy winter project, or spend a little bit of time on it and ride as is. It'd make the strongest E-bike on the road - the most unique, if you figured out how to rig all the drive components in the cargo box. I spent some time thinking about doing that, on my first Worksman Adaptable trike - using electric go kart components, including a disk brake mounted on the free wheel axle. Just somethin' to think about. Or something a bit lighter: an Adaptable model. Asking 220. Comes with a cargo box, not pictured. If that's critical to see - I can take a pic and forward it. Solid - NOT tube - tires, 26" all-around. Single speed. Nice paint. Like the Mover - solid, straight, bone-atock. Unknown years on the bikes. Shipping is no doubt problematic - they're bulky. I'll glady work with buyer's shipper of choice. Located 55 miles NW of Chicago. Available for viewing, questions, etc. any time. Thanks.

Back