When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

World Economy Tanks as LeMay Posters go on sale...Coincidence?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RMS37

I live for the CABE
If you caught my 100th post you?ll know that a printing of the 2008 Vintage Bicycle Concours at LeMay poster is now available and two lucky CABE members will be winning one.

Interest has run high on the availability of prints of the Vintage Bicycle Concours Posters from 2006, 2007 and 2008. To date, less than 10 of each have been printed to meet the event needs. I haven?t taken on larger printings as it is expensive to do so and demand is unknown.

2647290940_0e1ce0f5c8-1.jpg

2008 LeMay poster

I am starting with an edition of 25 sequentially numbered prints of the 2008 poster. They have been printed on a professional canon color ink jet printer and with a framing margin are 28 inches wide by 30 inches tall. 5 pre-event posters were printed to promote the event and this additional printing will be the final printing of this design. The proceeds from this sale will help cover the costs of the 2009 event. (Featuring/Huffman/Shelby/American Racing 1895-1941)

Pricing:

Of the 25 prints 6 have already been sold and two will be given away. The remaining 17 will be priced at $50.00* per poster or $25.00* to those who have volunteered or displayed at one of the three concours to date. (*plus an additional $6.00 to cover the mailing tube and postage, if required) These prices are good through the end of November or as supply lasts.

Beginning November 30th the price will be $75.00 each for any remaining posters.

To reserve and order your 2008 Concours Poster email me at [email protected]

The Contest:

To commemorate the 1st anniversary of signing on here as RMS37 I am offering a 2008 LeMay poster free (shipping to U.S.A. included) to the 1st and 10th person to PM me and ask for a free poster.

I?ll post the winners and give priority to #s 2-9 (no obligation) on sales.

Good Luck and thanks

Phil Marshall

Still one free LeMay poster available

Ok, I have a winner for the first of the two free posters but I haven?t received a tenth PM yet so there is still a free poster available

Phil

In my haste........

In my haste, I did not read the post completely. What if I PM you 10 times? Would that count? :p

Hi,

Both of the free posters are now claimed. Oldbikes was our first winner and yeshoney hit the ten spot for the second poster. Thanks to everybody that posted in between and sorry that you missed the give-a-ways.

The eight people who sent me a PM between #1 and #10 will have first shot at the 15 remaining posters which should still leave several for those of you that still are interested in purchasing one.

Thanks very much,

Phil

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back