When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

World fair schwinns?

-

sfhschwinn

I live for the CABE
A friend of mine told me his friend has two schwinns and both say World Fair. One is a 1939 and the other 1964. I have never heard of this model and am wondering if they are schwinns. Any info would be helpful as I may be buying them. Thanks!

I believe it could be very possible. For the era, there was just about everything imaginable at the 39 Worlds Fair.

I agree, 1939 could be possible. Some may not know but there was a 1939 World's Fair as well as the 1964 World's Fair. I have never seen these models. Would be nice to see pictures.

my friend is going to try and get pictures for me and then I will post them. the owner also has a ww1 military bike that I hope to see as well

The main attraction at the 64 worlds fair was the 64 1/2 Mustang intro. Maybe the Stingray was introduce? I can't remember.

Back