When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

World fair schwinns?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sfhschwinn

I live for the CABE
A friend of mine told me his friend has two schwinns and both say World Fair. One is a 1939 and the other 1964. I have never heard of this model and am wondering if they are schwinns. Any info would be helpful as I may be buying them. Thanks!

I believe it could be very possible. For the era, there was just about everything imaginable at the 39 Worlds Fair.

I agree, 1939 could be possible. Some may not know but there was a 1939 World's Fair as well as the 1964 World's Fair. I have never seen these models. Would be nice to see pictures.

my friend is going to try and get pictures for me and then I will post them. the owner also has a ww1 military bike that I hope to see as well

The main attraction at the 64 worlds fair was the 64 1/2 Mustang intro. Maybe the Stingray was introduce? I can't remember.

Back