When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

World Wide Christmas Ride

-

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
I had an idea for a Christmas ride. I used to hold rides when I lived in Northern california, and one of the rides we did every year was we would go out on Christmes eve and ride through the street in town with all the houses decorated. every town has a street like this. I thought it would be cool if everyone held a local ride Christmas Eve in the evening and took pictures and posted them here. find the folks in your town to ride, all bikes are welcome, decorate your bike to your taste, and most important of all be safe and use headlights and tail lights or reflectors. kiddies use a helmet! everyone have fun and Merry Christmas. I've posted this at the Rat Rod Bikes site, lets see if we can get more guys posting photos than they can!
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12176&p=122319#p122319
Scott:cool:
P.S. by world wide, I mean you Ronald!:D

Last edited:
sounds like a great idea but its kinda cold here in Idaho im not sure about taking a long ride maybe around the street

based on weather considerations, I'm moving the ride up to tonight here. it will be cold but hopefully it won't rain on us!:D
Scott:cool:

it was cold but at least it didn't rain!
sorry if some of them are a bit blurry,it was after all dark.
p1010958.gif

p1010959.gif

p1010961.gif

p1010963.gif

Back