When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worth $200.00?

-

Sigh1961

Finally riding a big boys bike
Found this on craigslist.

00J0J_eMa4IiRUqUn_1200x900.jpg

Do you think this is a full restoration bike, or one that you wash and service and keep the patina? I think it looks pretty cool the way it is, just oil and get everything working, then keep it the way it is.

Do you think this is a full restoration bike, or one that you wash and service and keep the patina? I think it looks pretty cool the way it is, just oil and get everything working, then keep it the way it is.
The 3 speed will probably oil up fine to work; added bonus if you like gears. Hand brakes are something I don't care for but a lot of folks do.
If you like the bike to work on, fix up and ride; this is a great 1
I don't think you can do all that and make any real money on if you decide to sell later.
It should be worth more when you're all done; but it's really just easier to sell at about $200

IMO $200 tops, depends on the condition of what's there- missing the front rack, but does appear to have the clip still. I actually have that rack if you need it. Hopefully the seat is good, not seeing the crash rail tho....and of all the colors, the black paint wore very poorly. Fenders are probably shot, rims look really crusty but usually clean up decently with a lot of elbow grease. Good riders when maintained. :)
Darcie

Back