When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worth buying these ? Sentinel and Black Beauty

-
32 teeth, so equivalent to a 64 1/2" pitch chainwheel. big u bet, but not as big as some.

I'm the no. Bike guy and JD has helped me out ..I am in possession of them if anyone wants one or the pair please feel free to hit me up I am now reachable through the forum..thanks again jd for the help

Glad I could help. Now I still have all my money for TTown.
Still wish I new about the TOCs.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

I'm in the "save your money" camp. When it comes to paying several hundred dollars for a bicycle, I usually try to hold out for exactly what I want, and am willing to wait to get it. It's one thing if you're dropping $150 on a rider, it's another thing to drop $400 or $800 on a bike. When we're up that high, I try to hold out for exactly what I would want in that price range. If you come back from Trexlertown empty handed, then it merely means the search continues, no real loss.

The Black Beauty is a junior-sized frame.
The front fork looks like a later balloon replacement.
The frame would have had narrow gauge tires (26" or 28") rather than balloon.
Balloons were not an option in the mid to late teens when that Haverford badge was used.
Black Beauty lives on only really in the frame and the badge.

Back