When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Worth of Original Pattern One Folding Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Welcome to the Cabe!!! I am not versed on folding bikes but I’m sure someone on here will be able to help!

Pics of your bike are the best way to establish a value. V/r Shawn
The pics in the link on my original post is the bicycle i have. I purchased that exact bike R4154 after the photo shoot. That is the bike and it still looks the same. I purchased and imported the bike from Europe to the US years ago. I have all emails and papers. Even original shipping box.

Doing a quick search here on the site I found about five bikes that have sold for between $1000-2000. I'm no expert here but I would say about $2k is your number. V/r Shawn

Doing a quick search here on the site I found about five bikes that have sold for between $1000-2000. I'm no expert here but I would say about $2k is your number. V/r Shawn
Is a pattern One worth more than a pattern Two? I know only 1,000 pattern one were built, and this is probably the only survivor. Everyththing is original. Sat in barn in Europe untouched for 65 years.

Search this site and you will find at least one other Pattern One. I think it was missing a few parts but sold for $1k. V/r Shawn

Search this site and you will find at least one other Pattern One. I think it was missing a few parts but sold for $1k. V/r Shawn
Thanks Shawn! For $1,000, I'd keep it, shoot, I'd keep it for 5k. The bicycle is an amazing unique piece of history. It is also great that this particular bike has been fully documented already and published.

Back