When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would It Be Possible To Have A Sticky In This Section?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This was actually discussed a year or two ago. There would have to be guidelines (rules) though and some here have real issues with any sort of rules. I think the main requirement for inclusion into the registry would be a serial #. Without a serial a bike can be counted more than once if it was restored or other things changed making it appear to be a different bike. The other consideration that gets some argument going is whether to include restored bikes. For some models such as the Blue Bird this isn't a big issue. For others such as a Phantom it's almost pointless to include restored bikes unless provenance can be established that it actually started as a Phantom. These were some of the issues before. Personally I have no problem with a registry but would actually like to see the registry as part of a more scholarly effort that gets at all aspects of a particular model. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
the registry and a couple other threads were locked for a time.undoubtedly to preserve the information from being deleted or edited.now they are all unlocked,but the actual registry has been removed.to lose this info would be a huge blow to the hobby and to the owners and other contributors as well.i hope it can be saved here.
i'm struggling to keep my comments balanced and fair,but this makes it difficult.GT and myself,as well as other owners of these bikes,have spent countless hours researching and documenting these bikes.to have it all lost due to personal vendettas is a shame.i wouldn't be surprised if i'm the next to go,but i still look on the sbf and try to help with info as i can.

Have you heard any opinion from the adm.of this site.Hope we get the registry.

The registry already has the serial numbers of all the registered bikes.GT has really made a nice registry and I hope he at least posts it so the adm. can see how nice a job GT did.

Back