When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would Like A Bike Picked Up

-

PCHiggin

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I found a bike in the Chicago area but the seller wont ship. Im in the Detroit area and would happily pay someone to pick it up and drop it off at my house or someplace near me, or even hang onto it until Ann Arboror memory lane? I could pick it up from there. Thanks. Please PM if anybody interested thanks

Last edited:
I found a bike in the Chicago area but the seller wont ship. Im in the Detroit area and would happily pay someone to pick it up and drop it off at my house or someplace near me, or even hang onto it until Ann Arboror memory lane? I could pick it up from there. Thanks. Please PM if anybody interested thanks
Where in chgo ... I live in chgo

Anybody in The Chicago area coming to Ann Arbor? A nice dinner for you and your bride in your home town or here and/or a fee? if you could pick up a bike for me and bring it there. Thanks

Back