When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would Like to know How much this frame is worth

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I dont know a thing about that bike...But I have bought, sold and gave away about 300 vintage bikes,,,if you tried to sell it to me for 50 bucks,,,I wouldnt buy it.

I like these guys that strip all the good parts off a bike,,then try to sell the frame for a fortune lol

They're desirable bikes, yes, but that one has been on there for ages. I don't know much about them; talewinds could probably be of more help but I'd say a frame would be worth 250-300$

As is the case with most of the seller's listings, that damaged frame, which retains only a couple of choice parts, is extremely overpriced in my opinion. A few decent complete twin bars have sold on ebay over the last few months in a similar price range. I would steer clear of this one and look elswhere for any price comparisons.

Just my two cents,
Dean

The One I might get has no frame damage. I'm not looking for gold prices Just asking what it might be worth. I dont even know if I will get it or not. I made a offer on all his stuff and if he takes it I will have the frame. It has most of the parts plus the front rim.

I know this one isn't the frame you'll be looking to get, but that frame in it's current shape shouldn't bring him more than a few buck. No sale for that bad of damage, and apparent poor quality repair attempt.

elgin_twinbar_(11).JPG

I don't know very much but maybe $200.. I personally would pay no more than $50 for it.

Ahhhhhh now I see the reason for the high price, thats BBC Bikes. If you check his other auctions your eyes will bulge when you see his prices. I have yet to see a "sold" sign on his pricey goods.

Back