When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would you go full throttle?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Good observation. T
It really has nothing to do with your Post- I`m sorry, but one of the neatest old Motorized Bikes that I`ve ever seen was a Dayton Huffman based Whizzer.
Maybe 30 years ago, I saw this guy out in his yard with bunches of old mostly motorcycle parts laying around. I stopped and asked him about old Bicycles. He invited me into his house.
His kitchen and dining room were decorated with Coke type items in an old Café style. Hanging over the dining table was a perfect dark maroon Whizzer Motorbike-hanging on fairly small nylon rope- holes drilled into the ceiling. The bike was perfect- spotless. He said that he had found it locally, that the side had fell on an old shed and he spotted it. He asked about it and "just that fast" bought it for $50. It looked factory- Maroon with Ivory striping edged with almost blue- green pinstripes. Whizzer tank was same color.
I have never seen another one. Odometer had 109 miles on it which the wife of the former owner had confirmed. But, no, he didn`t want to sell it. It looked right, too.----- was awesome, especially the way he had it displayed. Hope it didn`t fall on them later... Cowboy

1946_Hextube_00.jpg

Back