When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would you pay $20 for this Free Spirit?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wanted33

Finally riding a big boys bike
I hope you good folks aren't getting tired of this newbie's questions, but I'm learning I promise. As the header says, would you pay 20 bucks for this Sears Free Spirit bike. Thanks for your help.

sears 1.jpg

sears 2.jpg

sears.jpg

If you want it for your self the price is good for resale $50-$75 in most area IMO.

I really don't think I would want to keep the bike. So, my takeaway (sorry, been in too many dang company meetings :) ) is if I buy the bike, install tires/tubes, put some elbow grease and real grease in the bike, I'll have to much money in it if I ever want to sell the thing. That doesn't seem to be a good idea, correct? Maybe I should save the 20, and add it to some for a better bike.

I really don't think I would want to keep the bike. So, my takeaway (sorry, been in too many dang company meetings :) ) is if I buy the bike, install tires/tubes, put some elbow grease and real grease in the bike, I'll have to much money in it if I ever want to sell the thing. That doesn't seem to be a good idea, correct? Maybe I should save the 20, and add it to some for a better bike.
Yeah, bad investment.

Thank you much folks, y'all are the best. I'll skip this one. You know I've found one thing about collecting bikes. Your first one is like a hit of crack, and you just can't stop. I guess they're right, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem..........Hi, I'm Jim, and I like old bikes.........:p

Back