When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOw a post war scwinn I would even like to own

-
add the missing Rocket Ray headlight and you would have a very nice original paint bike. I like it.

and I sold a black/chrome rocket last year doh! never sell anything!

hoard hoard hoard

looks like it has a set of those Maple Island Sales repop fenders. notice there are no rivets, the braces are only sitting there, not holding anything, and the chrome is a bit too perfect to be original. I had a set of those way back. as I recall, they weren't too accurate and didn't fit really well. you might ask him before talking any sort of deal, that's top dollar and it really should all be there and correct.

That is why I love you people

many eyes are better than one- funky nut on the springer as well- something is rotten in Demark

looks like it has a set of those Maple Island Sales repop fenders. notice there are no rivets, the braces are only sitting there, not holding anything, and the chrome is a bit too perfect to be original. I had a set of those way back. as I recall, they weren't too accurate and didn't fit really well. you might ask him before talking any sort of deal, that's top dollar and it really should all be there and correct.

I see rivets on the front fender...

b

thses tanks always hav to be moved around to fit well,even the remakes,there is one of these on the Minneapolis craigs list,its in river falls Wisconsin,if I remember right hes at a lot less$

I had my tank way back like that too, because the fork will come around and hit it. Mostly only a problem when trying to move the bike around to get it out of the garage or something, but still kind of annoying. That is the one thing I didn't like about that bike. Seems like Schwinn could have put a little more thought into that design.

Back