When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wrff trikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnman

Look Ma, No Hands!
I just got a wrff trike snoop dog edition needs front right rim and the spinners I never saw this thing until today im glad I didn't pay for it I have clue where to get parts or what it is worth I posted pic when I can get cam. to work .

Attachments

• P9210012.jpg
    P9210012.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 587
  • P9210013.jpg
    P9210013.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 384
  • P9210014.jpg
    P9210014.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 616
  • P9210015.jpg
    P9210015.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
a friend of mine found one and I have it up for sale, it is exactly the same as yours. I have seen them sell $50 to $150 based on condition. You can ride it as a bike with a passenger standing on the platform, or ride as a scooter.

a friend of mine found one and I have it up for sale, it is exactly the same as yours. I have seen them sell $50 to $150 based on condition. You can ride it as a bike with a passenger standing on the platform, or ride as a scooter.

do you know where I can get parts?

I have no idea where to get the parts. I don't think they made spare parts and if they did I doubt you will find them.

maby a gocart shop or hardware shop mite have somthing,you may have to get 2 wheels so they match,is the one wheel no repairable?or one of the kides bikes with wheels,iv never seen one,but my dad used to say its not complicated,its just bolts and nuts

Last edited:
Back