When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 1899 Columbia model 59 parts--Pedals, badge, saddle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jpromo

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Through a series of circumstances, I've come into possession of the Columbia posted here a few weeks ago. It is mostly complete and correct; I'll just be needing a few parts to finish it. Pedals would be #1. There is only half a headbadge, so I'd be looking for one of those. Then I could use an original seat or seat cover. The pan with it looks to be the original Garford 158, which would be my ideal replacement. From what I can see, the Wheeler Extra and a Christy #4 was available for it as well. Never heard of a #4 though..

I don't have it in me to keep a bike for display only, so the plan is to put it back on the road with Stutzman rims and Dean smooth black tires. Any help appreciated!

attachment.jpg

Any chance somebody has the saddle page for the 1899 models? There's an 1898 page readily available on the internet, but I'd like to verify what was available the next year, since the options seemed to change annually.

Back