When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found WTB: 1920’s-early ‘30’s Short Battery Tube NO SWITCH

-

Michael Boyd

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi All-
I’m looking for a 1920’s early ‘30’s Short version(The Model Can WITHOUT A SWITCH is fine, because I got a teacup light with a switch) of the Battery tube to put on my 1934 Lindy.
(I saw the one listed yesterday, but it was too nice and a little out of my reach $ wise)
As I am simply cleaning up the bike and not doing a repaint restoration, a battery tube with patina would be great(or some paint loss) . It needs to have a good interior and all parts present and be in good order, as I actually want to run a light off it( no rust buckets please)
Thanks in advance
Mike
69CFC486-21A8-469C-A324-9CDAF2922EDE.jpeg

501AAF29-91F5-43A8-9E35-CE70F6D45052.jpeg

740A6F82-4B42-433A-BCFD-F4442EB31A8A.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi All-
I’m looking for a 1920’s early ‘30’s Short version(The Model Can WITHOUT A SWITCH is fine, because I got a teacup light with a switch) of the Battery tube to put on my 1934 Lindy.
(I saw the one listed yesterday, but it was too nice and a little out of my reach $ wise)
As I am simply cleaning up the bike and not doing a repaint restoration, a battery tube with patina would be great(or some paint loss) . It needs to have a good interior and all parts present and be in good order, as I actually want to run a light off it( no rust buckets please)
Thanks in advance
MikeView attachment 1673849

View attachment 1673850

View attachment 1673851
Beautiful Mead. I'm looking for that type for my Briggs motorwheel to go on

Back